Next scheduled session for Regulatory Compliance Training to be held on 16 March 2017. Bookings required.
Our next scheduled training for Australian Suppliers/Importers of Household Electrical Products will be held on Thursday 16 March 2017. Places are limited and bookings are essential.
The Agenda will include the following topics:-
- Electrical safety requirements for electrical household appliances related to EESS Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 products
- EMC and RF regulatory requirements
- RCM compliance and EESS update after 1 March 2016
- Energy efficiency, MEPS labelling and registrations
- Electrical safety and EMC testing issues
- Claims and ACCC requirements
- Product Recalls
- Fake Certificates
- Due Diligence and risk assessment
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance along with a copy of the presentation.